Gorgeous card from Heather:
Title : ‘Stacks of Happy Hues’ with Heather
'Hello everyone , Heather back with you again after being away on a short break . Have you missed me ? I’ve certainly missed all of you, and creating with these glorious papers .
Today I am showcasing a card with stacked embellishments .. Denise has designed these papers to blend and flow together perfectly .
1. My base is a deep purple cardstock which I cut into 12” x 6” and folded in half .
2. Cut another piece of cardstock slightly smaller than 6” x 6” , to create my front cover.
3. I adhered the Christmas paper to the card and stitched around the edge .
4. Beginning with a Tim Holtz Die cut I mounted that onto my base piece. I used various Sizzix dies and began layering them . I included some cardstock to bring out the richness in the papers along with kraft for contrast .
5. I completed my cluster with a bloom and two leaves .
6. The inside is embellished with a border punched piece on the left side and some washi tape on the right. Finished off with a tiny strip of paper and a tab folded around the edge of the card. Use a stamp if you desire .
Sometimes with this technique only tiny sections of the pieces can be seen but this adds to the magical appeal. In my opinion embellishing the inside really completes a card with style.
These are such quick and easy cards with lots of dimension and texture.
Megs Garden Items used
Copper paper leaves
Leafy foliage diecut
P6326 - Christmas Music
P6329 - Christmas Berry Stripes
Deep purple cardstock
Washi tape .
Thanks for looking , big hugz from Heather x'
Totally Love it - well done Heather & Welcome Back - we have missed you & your fabulous projects. The combination of colours here is magical & the layers as well. Just beautiful!
Bye for now