Annette shows us another project & explains:
'The beautiful papers from the range' Automobiles & Top Hats inspired by ' Great Gatsby'
available at Meg's Garden were perfect for twins Leigh & Stevie's birthday photo ...
I created this LO as a DT assignment for Stuck on U Sketches ..August 16th sketch reveal.'
'Meg's Garden products used:
Taking roadster for a spin P6357
Roadsters front seat blanket P6359
1. Using P6357 as my base paper I cut around clock hand with a craft knife, ink edges
2. Cut a circle out of P 6359 & cut in half, ink edges
3. Cut a scrap of script paper from my stash centred on the page & tucked the half circles top and bottom, distress & ink edges
4. Fray the jute a little & adhere along base of script paper,
adhere a scalloped circle above jute on right
5. Mount a 10cm x 10cm photo on inked corrugated cardboard, adhere to centre
6. Add trimmings
Other items used:
wooden gears, photo turns, brads, metal clock, key, thickers & flowers
As you can appreciate these papers were perfect for the twins photo
I hope I have inspired you to visit Megs Garden & have a play with this fantastic range
Fabulous LO Annette - this range of papers certainly love what you are doing with them - well done. The embellishments are perfect; love how you framed & then double framed the photo - fantastic.
Bye for now