12 January, 2017

CHERISH ~ PARISIAN GARDENS

Hello Mary here to share a layout with the beautiful new range Parisian Gardens .
Oh my , when I opened the box I was in heaven &  literally could not wait to create with it. As I looked at each of the beautiful pages , I had ideas running through my head.
I did sit down and create a page that afternoon and busting to create more projects with this range when I get home from holidays.
Cherish


Once again I have kept my layout quite simple , as the papers are so beautiful , they don't need a lot of embellishment I feel.


I have fussy cut the music/ script/bird piece from the images on the cut and create sheet and inked it slightly with a blue shade. I made a tag from the image of the beautiful lady on the cut and create sheet  and embellished it with the gold butterfly charm , rosette and vintage trinket and lace
The Word Cherish I have used as my title and cut it from the cut and create sheet.
The only product not from Megs Garden is the Circle Chippy, all other products I have used you can find in Megs Store
Until next time
Happy Creating
Mary

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous page Mary. Clean, simple and just the right amount of embellies .. lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very effective use of thee lovely Parisian Gardens papers,a great LO Mary

    ReplyDelete