We are looking for talented artists who inspire others to create.
What’s expected of a Meg’s Garden Design Team Member?
* The ability to showcase our products!
* Take good photos or scans of projects
The call out is open to International paper artists
The Details –
* Design Team is for 6 months from 1 July, 2014– 31 December, 2014
* Create a minimum of 1 layouts/projects per month posting on both your blog and the Meg’s Garden Blog – dates will be given when team in picked.
* Be a part of one Blog Hop during the 6 months. Date given at a later date
* Promote Meg’s Garden by posting the above layouts/projects on other online galleries and blogs with working links to the blog.
The Meg’s Garden Design Team will receive -
* The Meg’s Garden products for your term will be shipped in 3 shipments, one for each of the following 2 months. Participation will be rewarded. Because our papers include both Collage & Scrapbook papers as well as the new mini papers, there will be some latitude in the papers. We would like you to have some input into the papers you would like to work with. Embellishments can be requested from www.megsgarden.com
* New Products release. When new products/papers are released we would like you to help promote them.
How to Apply –
1) Send your bio & blog address info to firstname.lastname@example.org with “DT applications” in the Subject line
The Project – can be anything you love to make, Scrapbook, Cards, Mixed Media, Altered Art… Just think out of the box and impress me…
Join our blog is a MUST and is very important to the success of our team!
All entries MUST utilize Paper if you can use ours even better!! Work submitted must be recent and can be previously published or displayed on blogs or online galleries.
Deadline to enter 20th June 2014
Here’s what to include with your emailed submission –
* We want to know all about you! – Your bio
* What’s your style?
* Why would you like to be on our team?
* Are you frugal, organized, have marketing ideas etc.. if so share with us what you can bring to our team.
* Link to your active blog.
* Are you active on any Forums or Message Boards? (Please List)
* Give an example of a class or technique you would like to share with others. If it is one you have done previously please link to it.
* Details of any other manufactures or store/kit DT’s you are on. Do you have a scrapbook resume, or a link to a gallery, share with us.
Final decisions will be made on 28th June and the 1st Meg’s Garden/Designs Galore Design Team will be announced shortly thereafter!!
Meg Foreman – Mgr Director Meg’s Garden P/L
Applications to: email@example.com